วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Questions ?

So something you should now about me. I like doing surveys and answering questions about myself. I don't know why I like it and I find it pretty weird 'cause normal people absolutely don't like that. I love answering questions not because I want everyone to know what I think, but I want to know what I think about my self. And I just read one of my daily bloggers today and she's got this 11 questions thing on her blog, I think I gonna answer all of them out for ya ! Enjoy !

1. what new place would you most like to visit?
       
           Well, this is the hardest thing on earth. I travel a lot each year. For the last 3 years, I travel for like 3 months each year. Last year it was 4, I guess so you guys can imagine how often I travel. I've been to all over the world and I have this thing which I love going back to the same place over and over again but I still pray each night that one day, I will travel around the world.
            So what new place would I most like to visit ......... I guess it'd be anywhere in France. I want to take like a 3 months trip to France. I've been to Paris once and that makes me so crazy about France. I want to speak French too so it's such a good idea to be there for almost half a year. It's my biggest crush right now <3

2. what colour would your dream house be painted?

             I don't really have a favorite color because I'm typically a colorful person. My closet is full with every single color. But if I can only choose only one, it might be green or yellow. But I'd rather have a colorful house than a single color one anyway.

3. what three famous people, alive or dead, do you admire most?

            First I want to start with someone who is not famous, my dad. He's my inspiration. He's pretty much everything that makes me who I am today. And the first thing I want to do when I get everything I want is to pay him back with everything he has done for me. He's such a true hero and I can't tell you guys how much he means to me.

           So back to the question, three famous people? Oprah Winfrey would be in my top three. She made everything out of nothing and I respect her for that. She's changed the world. Can you believe that?
           Next might be Amelia Earhart. She's my biggest crush. Trust me, she's the most admirable woman on earth. I cried so hard when I learned about her. I felt so bad for her family when she was missing and never got to return home. She made us proud, as a woman. 
          The last one, is pretty hard to choose. Might be the Queen. She's a tough woman, a great daughter, a wonderful mother and so good with eveything, even fashion. She seems pretty nice to me. I think people feel happy being around her, maybe just me. 


4. if you could go back in time for one day, what day or what time period would you choose?

          One day ? I don't think I want to do that. I regret about so many things but going back sometimes makes you feel worse than you already are. I think letting it go is the only way out. But really, if I could go back one day, I wanted to be in Paris, when Coco Chanel was still alive and everything was about style. Must be pretty cool, huh?


5. who was your first celebrity crush?

     I think it was Drew Barrymore. I watched her in Music and Lyrics and fell in love with her, totally in love with her. She's still my favorite actress now, just not the most favorite. But she's still someone I would remember forever.


6. what mythical creature would you most like to have as a pet?

      Pegasus ! I always want to fly high on a white horse. But horses are actually something I hate so much, I barely want to see it, even on the internet. Maybe something with wings might be better ;P


7. what was your favourite childhood cartoon?

     I loved everything about Disney, I still do. Especially Ariel, the mermaid and Jasmine in Aladdin. They're both so charming. I was so crazy about Disney back then.


8. where did your blog name come from?

       Because I am obsessed with traveling and I couldn't find something that suits me more. I love how it sounds, how it feels and how it describes me best and so that's why I named myself THEMISSTRAVELLER. It's my favorite name of all time. I use it to create my own imaginary world (:


9. if you could choose your own super power, what would it be?

         Flying! If you read my answer for Question number 6, you'd know how much I love to fly. I fly a lot, true with airlines. I just want to have a super power to fly whenever I want, no need to use a pegasus ;P poor horses.

10. which is your favourite season?

       Might be every season except Summer. I hate hot weather, very much. Spring is when flowers are blooming and I get to see all these beautiful natural colors and a bright sky with a chilly weather I love. Fall is when leaves are falling and It's colder than ever, which is why I love it most probably. Winter is super super extraordinary for me because I really love cold weather, am obsessed with freezing condition. LOL. What I love most about winter is Christmas and New Year celebration. I love buying presents, watch snowfalls and of course, Christmas shopping <3


11. what is your favourite sea creature?

             Seals and Dolphins, my all time favorite (: Sometimes I think jellyfish is super super fluffy and would be so wonderful to touch. But I've had tons of science classes and that's not a very good idea to touch jellyfishes or else, I wouldn't be able to touch dolphins for a while :D


Bye everyone! If you actually read it till now, thanks so much. 
Have a great weekend <3
See ya pretty soon.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น