วันเสาร์ที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Life is like a musical

I'm currently so obsessed with musical right now. I was just back from this incredible musical and It's pretty much my first time. The thing is, I really love the story. It's based on a book and I absolutely love the author. 
Let's see... You guys might like it too. It's about a woman, a really special woman who lived through a lot of different situations because she lived during the time when the royal issue was really hard and she got to see 4 kings so the name of the story is 4 lands, it's not exactly 4 lands but you know, it's about the king and the country so 4 kings mean 4 lands and they were so different. 
I love the leading actress, though. She can express all the sadness and emotions from the book to the real stage. I cried a lot too, actually. 
I'm quite a sensitive person so I always cry about books, movies and some real stories. Family and losing someone are just something that I can't well, accept, maybe. I don't know. 
Every time I watch something or read about losing someone you love, I just break down. It's like I can't stand the fact that someone I love, is just gone, forever. And in this musical, there were like tons of emotional scenes and romantic story which always touch me, again.
Okay, back to the musical. You know, the leading lady, she was a strong woman. She needed to live without her mom since she was really young, that must be really hard. But she was lucky that she found this man and he really loved her. I fell in love with the actor already. He was really sweet and he didn't care about any other women. That was so romantic <3
Her marriage was okay, more than great, except that her kids were so different from each other and of course, she lost one of her son to a bloody disease. 
I just hate watching people dying, and maybe because I'm so into books and movies which are not real but I still feel like I'm connected to them. I always think about the story afterwards, like before I go to bed. I wonder what the story might be after that, you know. I just need to know what it should be. I really take things too seriously. 
Well, I don't know what to say next about the musical. There's a lot going on in my mind about it right now so I don't know whether I should type it down or not cause it's just my feeling right now, it doesn't really matter to anyone.
Oh yeah! About my blog, there're still no comments YET! I know, people are not so interested in my story but there might still be someone out there who can relate to my life and well, actually like what I'm writing here. 
I gonna buy the book before the end of the year for sure! If I don't forget soon (:
My school is opening in a week and I just can't wait to see my fabulous friendsssssssssssss.
Have a good life. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น